Workshop on Market access in a hospital environment – future challenges
This afternoon session is organised for persons involved in Regulatory Affairs, Market Access / Pricing and Reimbursement and will focus on the needs and objectives of the different stakeholders in the fast changing hospital environment.
Please save the date.
Program* and speakers
- “Challenges in a changing hospital environment: how to deal with networking in Belgian hospitals” - Dr. Marc Geboers, Directeur Algemene Ziekenhuizen van Zorgnet Icuro (NL)
- “Reorganization of the hospital activities through clinical paths: pilot projects” - Karolien Haese, Hospitaal directeur, Kliniek Sint-Jan (Brussel) (FR/NL)
- “The changing role of the hospital pharmacist in the future hospital environment (E-health, tendering, budget keeper,…)” - Apr. Sabrina Commeyne, Hospitaalapotheker UZ Gent (NL)
- “Insights into the purchase process of a big university hospital" - Dhr. Yvan Cox, Purchaser UZ Leuven (NL)
- “Practical implementation of the new law on tendering in hospitals" - (name to be confirmed), EBP consultancy specialised in information and guidance around official procurement processes (FR/NL)
*titles subject to possible adaptations
Program and speakers
If you need more assistance, please contact Brigitte Frenay at email@example.com or call her on +32 2 757 06 29.
It is understood, to be admitted to the session, that the fees have been pre-paid. In case of cancellation after 13/09/2017 or no-show, the fees are due and will be invoiced.
21 September 13:30 » 21 September 17:00